The oil tank needs to be cleaned regularly by professional staff, so as to ensure the cleanness of the inner part of the wine tank to a large extent, as well as the non pollution of new oil products. But what should be paid attention to in the process of cleaning? Let's know from the manufacturer of horizontal oil storage tank!
1. Oil tank cleaning
The mechanical cleaning system of oil storage tank is to connect the mechanical cleaning equipment with the cleaning oil tank, cleaning oil supply oil tank and receiving oil tank with the temporarily laid pipeline. Firstly, the crude oil with liquidity at the bottom of the cleaned oil tank is transferred to other oil tanks, and then the cleaning machine set on the single plate of the cleaning oil tank is used to spray the cleaning hot oil to break up the dissolved sludge and condensate, and transfer it to the joint In the oil collection tank, warm water is used for circulating cleaning, oil-water separation is carried out at the same time, and all the dirty oil in the tank is finally removed to achieve the hot work conditions in the tank.
2. Cleaning of product oil tank
The cleaning device integrates several functions, such as cleaning recovery, precision filtration, gas detection during construction, and membrane nitrogen generator required for injecting inert gas (nitrogen) into the tank. The whole equipment is skid mounted, convenient for transportation and construction.
Tank cleaning is a dangerous operation in tank, because oil vapor is not only flammable, explosive and toxic. Therefore, the following safety regulations must be strictly observed during tank washing:
1. Open the manhole, check the oil quality at the bottom of the tank layer by layer, and determine the oil storage, drainage and treatment scheme;
2. The personnel entering the tank must wear work clothes, work shoes, work gloves and gas masks. Signal rope and safety belt shall also be taken, and special person outside the tank shall be assigned for monitoring. The time of entering the tank shall not be too long, generally 15-20min, and shift operation is preferred. In addition, medical personnel shall be on duty on site;
3. Brooms or wooden tools shall be used for cleaning residual oil and sewage, and iron and steel tools are strictly prohibited;
4. Effective ventilation shall be adopted;
5. Steam method: at the beginning, all the covers in the tank shall be closed. When the temperature reaches 60-70 ℃, the cover shall be opened to continue the steam washing until the residual oil in the tank is completely dissolved.
The cleanness of oil tank affects the quality of oil products. If the oil tank is not treated, the pipeline will be blocked, scaling and corrosion, and the quality of oil products will be low, such as oil tank leakage due to corrosion, crude oil pollution, etc. The service life of oil storage tank is generally long. After a period of use, impurities in crude oil will deposit on the bottom and wall of the tank, which will reduce the effective capacity of the tank and affect the efficiency of the tank. The long-term use of the oil tank will cause corrosion and leakage. If the inspection of the oil tank is ignored, it will bring us serious security risks and threaten the safety of the surrounding environment and the oil tank area.